Skip to main content
Programs: Senior Meal Provider Program
We provide daily year round home-delivery of meals to seniors who are assessed to be "homebound", therefore cannot attend a congregate nutrition site, they are unable to shop and prepare food for themselves and they have no reliable support. The goal of this program is to provide a support service to enable senior adults to remain independent in their own homes. Eligibility for home delivered meal services are assessed by a case worker. For more information about this service or to sign up for this program, please call 864-277-5788
Our short term (up to 12 weeks) home delivered meal option is also available for those seniors recovering from hospitalization or rehabilitation and meet the homebound meal service eligibility as described above. For more information or to sign up for this program, please call our office at 864-277-5788
Who qualifies for this service?
- Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, Pickens, Spartanburg, and Union county residents, who are physically or mentally unable to obtain food or prepare meals and they have no responsible person who is able and willing to perform this service
- Are unable to attend a congregate nutrition site because of physical or mental impairment
- The spouse of an older person, if one or the other is homebound because of illness or incapacitating disability
How to Apply?
- Individual interested in this service must call 864-201-8591. A medical provider, family member, caregiver, or a friend may call and make the referral for the potential client.
- For short term meal service, individual must call 864-201-8591. Referrals can also be made by a medical provider, family member, caregiver or a friend.
Copyright © 2009 - 2021 Upstate Circle of Friends
and Arche Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Developed and Maintained by Arche Designs.